Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th

So it has been a really long time since i wrote my one and only blog. I am really really going to try to keep up with it this time.

This weekend has been good so far. I have had lily and poppy this weekend.  I always miss them so much when they are not around. Since I live by myself, I get really lonely and Robert and i have conflicting schedules so we don't get much time to see him. My doggies are just simply not enough for me!

Today Lily, Poppy, Noodle, Daisy and I went to the dog park. There weren't that many people there. Poppy as just barking at me the whole time. Noodle just wanted to sit on my lap. Daisy kept barking (because she is a devil dog). Lily just wanted to sniff other dogs' butts. 

After the dog park I went to see Holly. I didn't stay for long but it was nice seeing her. I wish i wen earlier so i could go swimming :/ After that i went to Robert's house to watch fireworks and I was starving. Robs mom always makes the best armenian food.  We let off fireworks. It was amazing! All the car alarms were going off! I Have bruises all over my arms cause i kept running into things when i was scared lol

I think me and Rob are going go Sea Doing in the morning so i probably should go to sleep!

1 comment: