Friday, February 6, 2009

Pretty boring rainy day




So today was pretty uneventfull. I have been starting to go to sleep really early so this morning i felt so rested and refreshed. It was really nice. When I woke up, it was raining outside which really is a nice change. I went to the bank and then went to see how much it would cost to get my digs groomed. Noodle getts really angry at me when I brush her and then she doesnt want to hang out with me anymore. So i am going to leave that duty up to someone else.

Then i went to the 99 cents store. It is always a treat when they have roses there. It's really hard to get them because people always snatch them up. So i got 4 roses and 2 succulents. And some other folliage but im not sure what they are. The 99 cent store is great. They have had some really great stuff lately.

After the 99 cent store i went to Vons cause one of my light bulbs went out. I got some fruit as well. They had nectarines! I can not resist! I have been waiting for them to get more Hydrangeas there. For some reason they are way better at Vons then like Lowes or Osh. So I got the beautiful purple Hydrangeas. I have a huge pile of plants and i have no rack to keep them. I am still waiting for holly and I to pick Magnolias and cherry blossoms. I loooove this time of year! The flowers are gorgeous!

Tonight Robert and I are going to his brother and his brother's wife's house for dinner. We haven't hung out with them in a really long time and i do miss them a lot! It should be fun! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment