Thursday, September 22, 2011

New exciting things

Lately, I have really been thinking about my future. I have always thought about school, but I have never really applied myself and motivated myself to go. What better time then now?
So today I went down to West Valley Occupational Center, and took my G.E.D. placement test. I passed that and now I'm on to the next step which is the main G.E.D. test. The original plan was to take that test at the same time as I was in in school, but I can't enroll in my classes at Pierce College until October 2nd, since I had a little bit of down time I figured I would do it now!

Since the wedding grant has been a little sick. The day after the family left, He was really sick and lost his little voice so I took him down to urgent care and the prescribed him an antibiotic and some cough syrup. He isn't 100% better but he is getting there!


1 comment: